Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sarcoid Update - Sarcoid on Face is Horrible Now

The instructions from Xxterra is to use the product 4 days then rest for 10 days.  The instructions from the vet were use 4 to 6 days or until it starts to swell and turns into an open wound.  I decided to do it the way the vet said.

The one on her face we took the first pic on July 27th.  On Day 3 of treatment, July 30th,  you could see swelling.  Today, July 31st, 4th day of treatment - it is what I would call an open wound.  Did not treat it with the Xxterra.

Will continue to follow vet's directions to watch it and if it looks like the process has stopped will start re-applying it.

Will call vet tomorrow to get antibiotic for infection and butte for pain.

You can see the swelling in the one on her shoulder,  tomorrow will be the 7th day of treatment on it.  I hate to see what it is going to look like in the morning when I take off the bandage.

God, please let this work.  As of tonight I'm down to 1/2 the jar of Xxterra.  It looks like I will have to buy a 2nd bottle, another $100.  I don't want to have to stop treating it while I wait on it to be shipped.





1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete